Sunday, March 8, 2009

MIA - March 8


Ok so we have been MIA for over a week now. We have had strep and have just been flat out lazy. Yes my dad says being sick is no exscuse but I beg to differ. When you cannot put a lil one down because she is sick with fever and wants to be held, you are pretty tied up. So anyways we are all well now and back on track I hope. Lanie has enjoyed the weekend because I have not had to work and we have had Destiny. She sure does love her "sissy", as Lanie calls her.


We got Lanies dress for the pageant. I cannot wait. Now we just need to decide if she is going to be doing the casual wear portion. I have found the cutest outfit if she is.


Well there is not really a whole lot that has gone on. She is asleep and tomorrow there is a lot of cleaning and errands that need to be done.


We will keep you posted


No comments:

Post a Comment