Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16, 2009

Ok so I have learned that I am not going to be able to do this everyday. But every other or every few days is better than nothing huh?!? Simon and I were off today and I guess you could say we "enjoyed our day". We took our friend to the airport so she could go back home from visiting. Then we spent some time with Lanie and Simon escaped to the garage. It is almost finished. WOO HOO!!! Lanie and I went and got materials to make a memory board to hang her bows and sunglasses from. It is almost finished but I ran out of ribbon a minute ago so I will have to go and get some more tomorrow.

Today Lanie said inside. I think this is the first day that she has said this. Everyday she just gets funner and funner. (Yes I know funner is not a word). We also read an ABC book and I asked her where the A B C D E were and she pointed them out. YEAH!!!
We got her outfit today. For those of you who do not know what outfit it is the same outfit she wore in her hospital pic, just in her size now. I am so excited to see it on her. She would not let us try it on her tonight. She is so mean.

She has recently decided that she either wants to be a baby or play baby lately so I got a pic of her feeding her baby today. She is so funny


No comments:

Post a Comment