Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

I didn't post yesterday? I swore I did. Oh well. So this morning/last night I woke up to Lanie throwing up again. YEAH!!! So I decided we should go back to the dr. She got up and puked between 2 and 3 and did not go back to sleep until 5:30ish...YIKES!!! When I left this morning for work she was still asleep and stayed with Daddy until OMI picked her up. I went and got her, took her to the DR and she still has double ear infections. They said her throat was still red so they put her on a stronger antibiotic for 10 days. Everyone was concerned why I didn't have them test her for strep, but why. If they did test her and it came up positive they would have done the same thing they did without testing her. She was already hating it so why torture her more. We have to go back in two weeks and I am hoping she will be fine then. While we were at the DR office she was trying to walk into the well waiting room and ran into the corner of the wall (because she was looking back at me) then she fell straight back onto the back of her head. Needless to say she was not very happy and screamed for a bit. Now she has a big line on her forhead.

So Aunt Christa went to the consignment sale tonight and picked Lanie up some oh so cute outfits. Here are some pics of three of them. The other is a onesie that Lanie would not take a pic in. She gets excited for like the first pic and then she is done. She was also very proud of her clothes. She was very happy when she saw them and carried the around the living room.



Yea the last pic is horrible and she looks a bit psycho....Gotta love her though


No comments:

Post a Comment