Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eyes, Shoes, and Sauucceee

I bet you are wondering what in the hell the title means. Well Lanie loves her eyes(sunglasses), Shoes, and Sauucceee(Socks). We were going through clothes last night and found a lot of shoes that she had to try on. And then once I got her ready for bed she wanted to have her eyes to wear. I think I have created a monster.

Nothing new has really happened in the last few days. Lanie is just being meaner as the days pass and I am making myself sick over the pageant.

Last night we were getting dress in her room after taking a bath. A box in the corner of her room tipped over and made a noise and it scared her to death. You could see the look on her face that she was terrified. She looked over towards me and just got this real sad look on her face. Then she sat in my lap up against me for almost 5 minutes. When I tried to stand her up she would not stand up. Finally she was ok but it was so sad and sweet at the same time.

Well we are off to see what other adventure west huntsville toe baby can get into

No comments:

Post a Comment