Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you kidding me?

My daughter got on the phone with her sister today and was having a conversation....a real conversation....and right smack dab in the middle of the conversation she says "Are you kidding me?" I mean really? Where in the hell does she get it. She is a nut. She is still hating school. Although we went on Friday and she did not cry. I took her in, she was whiny and clingy, I walked her to her chair and sat her down. And this time she did not flail herself down on the ground...That was a huge accomplishment. And there were no tears. WOO HOO!!!

So I am hoping we can stay that way. Maybe she won't be crying as she enters her senior year.

So I am going to really try to keep this up. I know I have slacked off.

2 comments:

  1. You know where she gets that. How often do I say, "are you kidding me"...good thing she didn't add in the f'ing.

    ReplyDelete